Follow directions from supervisions and other skilled tradesman. To do well in this role we have a team well selected and physically fit, reliable, and hard-working staff.
Their Main Duties and Responsibilities are-
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills, forklifts, skid loaders and other tools as directed by management.
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches.
- Shovel materials to and from construction areas, including asphalt and dirt. Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly. picking up and removal all tools and equipment when not n use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
- Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment.
- Report incidents immediately to safety director, foreman or HR in accordance with incident reporting procedures established by the company.
- CSCS (Green) Labourer
- Card Must have a valid driver license.
Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills, forklifts, skid loaders and other tools as directed by management.